Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

What a lovely weekend!  We headed over to Bumpa and Grammy's and had a grand time being together.  The temperature hit 90 and we enjoyed a taste of the summer days ahead.  

The pool seems to be shrinking.  There didn't seem to be much extra space this year as the three played happily all day long.

The the slip and slide made an appearance, much to their great excitement.  It didn't really get used as a slide but they had fun anyway.

The classic Little People toys that Geoff and I spent hours playing with when we were kids made their way out to the grass too.  

The annual Mother's Day photo op:

Three generations.  We love our Mom/Grammy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! Makes me miss you!!!!!! Love, Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten that you were here for Mother's Day when Lane was a baby. Fun memories! And it was your pictures that inspired me to go back and dig out our old pix. I guess it's because they were so similar! No wonder!

    ReplyDelete