I'm sure you know by now that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. There's been lots of pink out and about. My favorite display of pink comes from #55 in this picture:
But Jake, just a quick word - would you quit growing up on me so fast!?! Please?! Maybe slow down, just a little bit?! Do all Aunties feel this way? I'm finding it hard to believe that we have not 1 but 3 nephews playing high school football. They're not supposed to be that old yet!
But I digress.
I had chemo #4 yesterday. Only two more to go! Even better ... the chemo is working! The tumor is shrinking and the doctors are happy. Makes me happy too!
Happy Thursday to each of you!

We're happy, too!!! Such wonderful news! And I love this picture! You are definitely not the only auntie to be astonished at the growing rate of nephews - it's like the speed of light :) Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteSo glad for your good news! Pretty cool pink socks on that #55 dude! :-)
ReplyDeleteI hadn't checked your blog for awhile and as I was scrolling down, 'hey I took that picture" =) Love that it made it on your blog!!! I will have to tell Jake to check it as well, he usually checks it before me, but we both must be a little slow on it! He will be pleased!!! Even though that picture is pretty special, the best part of your post is that the chemo is WORKING!!! Hooray!!! Please know how very often I think of you and the rest of your little clan! Love you all so much! Auntie Laurie
ReplyDeletePS they are ALL growing up too fast!!
Good News!
ReplyDelete