So on with the update. Some may know that I just spent the last week in the hospital. Tests showed that the cancer has gone to the brain which explains why I've been having troubles with eating and appetite. So we've got some more treatment ahead to try to get on top of that!
With that said, we are running out of options and time but we just keep taking it a day at a time and hoping for the best. We are so thankful that God is in control and while we don't always understand His plan, we know that the future is safe in his hands. It is such a comfort knowing that.
It's good to be home and just enjoying the kids. They are out 'tadpoling' right now in the back pasture and it is so nice to see them just being kids! We wish each of you a very lovely day. Our love to each!

We love you Jeannie! Every single day we think of you and pray for you. In these one-day-at-a-time days, we wish you lots of absolutely wonderful ordinary moments of kid smiles and giggles and hugs.
ReplyDeleteJeannie, Ryan and sweet kiddos...I woke up thinking of you. You are constantly close to our hearts, in our thoughts and in our prayers. We were so sorry to hear about your recent time in the hospital and what the tests showed. I love what you shared about taking it a day at a time. We are thankful that God is especially near every step of the way. It's so nice to think of you being home and enjoying the time together & with the kids. We love you all - sending big hugs and lots of care!!
ReplyDeleteps. I am impressed with Lane getting close enough to get such a good picture of the ducks!! :) Good job Lane! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you my dear sister!! Thank you for letting me come and be close for a few days!! And yes Lane is going to be quite the photographer!!! Auntie Laurie
ReplyDeleteOh my friend. I am so glad they are out tadpoling. Such a difficult time for you all--I love that there are moments of normalcy and childhood still. Precious moments. SO MUCH LOVE to you all. Glad you have the comfort of confidence in God and his love. Know we are praying for you and loving you all from New York!
ReplyDeletePS--Tell Lane good job!
I love what Megan says above--may there be ordinary, wonderful moments in these one day at a time days... God's comfort and love are so evident in your lives.
ReplyDeleteJeannie, You are never far from my thoughts and prayers. So loved seeing the tadpoling pictures and pictures with all your family. Sweet moments… sweet memories. You have some beautiful children my friend. Petitioning the heavens for you! Lots of love, Emily
ReplyDelete