It's a good place for those that enjoy the water!
Putting the bbq instead our bug shelter was not the greatest idea... especially cooking ribs. Maybe this is where all the smoke came from.
I did coax a few into fishing...
Had plenty of good action for trout and I think all the cousins that went got to catch some fish.
Logan skimming along on a boogie board they tied onto the back of the zodiac. Several of the little kids got in on this entertaining activity.
Jumping off cliffs ous a new thing now that the kids are getting older. Lane is about to hit the water in this picture.
Some of the jumpers and spectators.
I believe this is Lane getting ready to knee board. It gives a bit of a view of our beach we layed claim to for the week.
The boats are getting more of a workout as the kids get older and more into the water sports.
I think the water was just fine for all sorts of water towing activities.
We did get some more fishing in....
All the cousins
Grandpa's new boat seemed to work just fine for wakeboarding.













No comments:
Post a Comment