Sunday, October 22, 2017

Schweitzer Camp!

I signed the kids up for a week of day camp up at Schweitzer Mountain at the end of summer. It was a big hit!  I gave Lane a little go-pro style camera so he could show me what it was like.  It was very entertaining to review the pictures and video he took.

I wish I could eat my lunch here every day.


Each day had some amount of pool activity it sounds like.


Rock climbing was a favorite of Lanes.


He even got a picture from the top.  You can see the monkey jumpers in the background.  They were entertaining as well.  It was a bungee thing they got strapped into and then bounced on big inflated mattresses.


Selfie riding the chair....don't drop the camera!


Heading down!


And as luck would have it the eclipse was the week of their camp.  They had a big thing planned for this at the top of the mountain and the kids said they even made it on TV.  News crews I guess had set up at the top to take in the festivities.  The kids said there was thousands of people....


Morgan sporting her viewing platform.  They also said each day they had not so healthy snack that they wouldn't be allowed to have at school.  On eclipse day they all got Moon pies.  Not sure exactly what they are but they sounded sugary by their description.


No comments:

Post a Comment