That's what we've been hearing around here lately, that and 'tangle - mama help?!' His fishing pole (with a little plastic fish attached) is definitely the toy of choice lately and he keeps a pretty tight grip on it (even while he was 'helping' make bread!). Today I walked into the living room and was told, 'No, dis way' and looked down to see I was about ready to trip over fishing line...


One other thing that's too cute not to share: Today we've had rain, snow, sunshine and even a little 'popcorn'. Lane looked out the window at one point and squealed, 'Popcorn!', and sure enough, the hail bouncing on the ground sure looked like popcorn!
Oh, it was fun taking this journey with you today! The kids are growing so much and Lane is even talking so much! Glad that you started this blog so we can be in touch a bit! Hugs to the kids.
ReplyDeletePat & Dave
So cute to read. I can just hear him saying these things. We lost our sunshine here too-oh well. More will come. ;) Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDelete