Before we had kiddos, I used to enjoy helping Ryan with the various home improvement projects we jumped into. Now that we have kiddos, it seems like I rarely get to help out and sometimes I feel a little guilty about it. However, on this bathroom project I discovered that I actually am helping out. My job is to keep the kiddos busy. I decided to help Ryan paint to get it done faster and so we set up a makeshift gate in the doorway. We placed chairs in the hallway to keep the kids occupied as spectators (a big mistake ... kids as spectators? What were we thinking?!). Then we started painting.
We should have been instantly suspicious the minute things went quiet but we were to busy trying to get it done fast. The result?
Lane's first artistic expression using paint and a closed door so daddy could finish in peace.
The guilty culprit, I mean artist ...




This auntie is laughing! I don't think I will ever see the day when I can get something done in peace but then... maybe I will miss these years too. Yes, I think we will one day look back and miss these time. Ah, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteCute photos, and yes what were you thinking that they would watch you two have all the fun?!! Lance thinks I can paint trim while on leave, Bawhahahahahahaha!!! I will show him these pics!
ReplyDelete