Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Fun

The day before Dad and Mom headed home, we met Kris and her kids at the pumpkin patch.  It was crazy busy and keeping track of the kids was more challenging then the quiet mid-week visit we made last year.  I guess we consider it a lesson learned.

Before each of us girls were married, Dad gave each of his future son-in-laws a piece of advice.  The two most important words to remember?  "Yes, dear."  So when Mom and I voiced the thought of going to the pumpkin patch?  Well, as you can see, they are both still practicing it!

These two munchkins took off and kept us guessing where they were in the maze ... until they'd pop up on top.  Yikes!

Driving the cool ol' tractor that's buried in the hay maze.

The exit out of the maze was the slide.  Lane got it figured out with some pointers from Daddy.

Are you sure I can't bring this home?  It's cheaper to get one at the grocery store?!  You're no fun, Mommy!

4 comments:

  1. It sure made for some cute photos though! I'm sure you'll find everything more challenging for awhile, but it will get easier. (voice of experience)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love keeping up with the 5 of you over the miles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received your greetings from my mom-in-law a few months ago, and found your blog via Alison's... so wanted to let you know it's good to "see" you here! Congrats on the new baby; you have a beautiful family! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin Patches are so much fun! Love the expression on M. face in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete