So fun to hear your happy news yesterday. I can just imagine the kids when they saw little Logan for the first time. Precious! Sure have been thinking of you lately Jeannie! These will be busy days for you but they will fly by. Enjoy those little sweethearts! Love from a sister, Alison
Congratulations! So fun to see the pictures of Logan.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are looking forward to our third arrival in December.
ReplyDeleteLogan is adorable!!
Congratulations!!! He looks just precious. I forget how small they start. :)
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful!! Love to the 5 of you :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun to hear your happy news yesterday. I can just imagine the kids when they saw little Logan for the first time. Precious! Sure have been thinking of you lately Jeannie! These will be busy days for you but they will fly by. Enjoy those little sweethearts! Love from a sister, Alison
ReplyDeleteThat is great news! He looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteHe is precious!! Love from his Auntie Laurie!!
ReplyDeleteYou have two with b'days close together, but in different months! I am looking forward to meeting him.
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious, so happy for all of you, hope you are feeling good Jeannie, Tons of love to you 5!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Susie
What a handsome boy baby!!! We can't wait to meet him. Enjoy your days. Sending lots of love and hugs...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so happy for you! Enjoy every minute! love amy and ted
ReplyDelete