Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lane!

Yesterday, Lane turned 4!  He informed us this morning, "Daddy, I'm only a 'low 4' so I won't be able to fly you to Seattle until I'm a 'high 4' ... maybe not even until I'm 5!"  Somehow he's already figured out that turning 4 doesn't feel much different then being 3.

He wanted a Coast Guard ship for his cake.  Mommy had fun with it and he enjoyed all the fish jumping out of the 'water'. 


Every 'big boy' needs a bike.  When Ryan brought it up from downstairs, Morgan asked Daddy to go back downstairs and get hers.  When he told her she can ride Lane's trike (which is red), she replied with a sigh, "my pink one is at Wal-mart."

These last 4 years have gone by fast and I'm sure the next 4 will go even faster.  We love you, Lane!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I can't believe this precious little boy is 4 either! Happy Birthday, Lane! I miss seeing you!

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cake Jeannie! Happy birthday to your little man! - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Lane!! And Jeannie, your posts always make me smile! Such a precious family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Lane!! What a great cake Bean!! Maybe Morgan and Sydney can head to the store and get their pink bikes together!! See you soon! Love Ya, Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete