Friday, April 1, 2011

No Ordinary Week

We love when a normally ordinary week becomes anything but ordinary!  And it isn't over yet.  Bumpa, Grammy, Uncle Geoff, Auntie Jocelyn and Aislyn arrive tonight.  As you can expect, the kiddos are quite excited.  (We are too, but at least we're able to contain it.)

Lance and Laurie turned their spring break into an epic road trip.  As in, let's see how many family members we can see in one week.  And we're so glad they did!  Not only did we get to see them, we got to see the rest too. 

I couldn't get enough of Maddie's curls.  Aren't they adorable?  I was hoping Morgan would have curly hair but hers is rather straight...and no, we will not be trying for a second daughter with curly hair.(:

Another part of our exciting week:  meeting our new cousin Aislyn!  She sure is a sweetie!

The two youngest cousins.

 Hanging out with Uncle Lance.

 Kort and Lane were buddies.  Lane's getting old enough that the 2 year difference isn't quite so noticeable.
  
Sydney, Cora and Lane expending lots of energy at an indoor play place.  The great big grins and shrieks said it all! 

 And the race is on!  Because when you're only 18 months apart, everything is a race!

Thirsty and not quite tall enough.  Josh was happy to help! 

3 comments:

  1. Funny, with the exception of 2 in-laws on Lance's side we did see the entire family!! So glad we made it up to your place! LOVE the pictures and Maddie's curls!! See you soon at the ZOO, ZOO, ZOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of Logan with his little cousin. But, I'm astounded at how big he looks! He's going to be a non-baby by the time I get to hold him... ACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're probably right, Aleta! He's growing rather quickly.

    See you soon Laurie!

    ReplyDelete