Sunday, April 10, 2016

My Boys

As Spring has begun to really get started, these boys of mine have sprung into action.  It's so nice to be able to send them outside without all the layers!  

 Handymen in training...

I bet you didn't know there is no need for wind for a couple boys to fly a kite.  Just start running ... and then sleep well at night!(:

Ryan has taken them out on the water a few times and even Logan is getting big enough to help out!
Here is his 5.5 lb. brown trout with his classic goofy expression.  Way to go Logan!

Then the boys got a hold of the camera and things just got goofier...
 My favorite man in his favorite environment.  These boys have a great Daddy.

 If I'm supposed to be afraid Buster Brown, it's having quite the opposite effect.(:

Logan's turn to be photographer and Lane's turn to be goofy ... oh dear!

I love these goofy boys!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it. These kids bring so much joy and laughter to our lives, don't they. :)

    ReplyDelete